Employee Recognition Programme
The Crane’s Employee Recognition Programme recognises and rewards productive behaviour in a transparent fashion.
Reasons for recognition include:
- Guest Compliments
- Exceptional Service
- Outstanding Quality of Work
- Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty
A Crane Hero award is given each month to two employees: one from front of house and one from back of house, to recognize exceptional service to guests and/or internal team members.
- Photos of the Crane Heroes are erected on plaques in the Front Office area for viewing by guests and staff
- Each Crane Hero is featured in the monthly staff newsletter
- Recipients are treated to lunch hosted by the General Manager in one of our restaurants
- Personalised birthday platter accompanied by a birthday card
- Birthday Flyers on the Public Notice board
- Complimentary staff lunch on property in our staff restaurant
- Staff Party
- Staff Wellness Day
- Staff Fun Day
- BHTA Cricket and Football Competitions
American Housing and Lodging Association Certification
Onsite training is offered to our staff by a resident qualified training professional. Employees are exposed to world class hands-on training in our comfortable, well-equipped seminar rooms.
Sagicor Group Medical Plan
- Subsidised by 50%
- On-site Group Administrator
- Health Certificates – provided by a doctor on-site